- Classical Singer Corp. may, in its sole discretion, modify the terms of any of the ClassicalSinger.com Policies. We will attempt to notify you of changes, but you are encouraged to periodically review the latest versions of ClassicalSinger.com Policies. In the event the latest version of the ClassicalSinger.com Policies materially differs from the provisions of this Agreement or there is conflict between such terms and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
- Any and all information provided to ClassicalSinger.com shall be completely accurate and truthful. You shall not access information you don’t have a right to access or possess (you have not and will not access other user’s passwords, usernames, etc.) You shall not access files reserved solely for ClassicalSinger.com administrators.
- By registering untruthfully you can and will be held liable for your actions and the consequences. This is considered unlawful access to proprietary information and Classical Singer Corp. reserves the right to pursue legal action against you and any who assist you.
- You agree that your use of the ClassicalSinger.com Website will not violate any local, national, or international law. Universities or groups shall not be liable for breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by any Authorized User provided that the University or group did not intentionally assist in or encourage such breach or permit such breach to continue after having actual notice thereof and provided the University or Group reasonably cooperates with ClassicalSinger.com to prevent misuse.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Classical Singer Corp. has the right to terminate membership and usage of any members who Classical Singer Corp. feels has violated any terms of any ClassicalSinger.com Policies.
- ClassicalSinger.com material (including but not limited to articles, educational videos, art works, coding, database(s), graphics, logos, text, etc.) is copyrighted and shall not be used in any manner without written permission from Classical Singer Corp. The ClassicalSinger.com Website, and any documents or files provided by Classical Singer Corp. or its members are provided solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Member Submissions shall be viewed solely by streaming. “Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work from AuditionsPlus.com to a mechanism for real-time viewing only. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transfer, display, publish, license, or sell any information or services obtained from ClassicalSinger.com without the prior express permission of Classical Singer Corp.
- You agree not to disable, circumvent, or interfere with security features of the ClassicalSinger.com Website, including features preventing or restricting use or copying of any content or material in the Website.
- You shall not solicit other ClassicalSinger.com users and/or members. Soliciting registered Members of ClassicalSinger.com is strictly prohibited, and legal action may be taken against any and all persons or companies soliciting registered Members of ClassicalSinger.com.
- While Classical Singer Corp. expects members to know and be responsible for abiding with governing body rules and regulations, as well as local, state, and federal laws, Classical Singer Corp. is not responsible for programs, students, or performers who violate governing body rules or regulations or governmental laws. All members are responsible for their own actions, and violators are subject to account termination.
- Members-students, programs, and 3rd party accounts-agree to only post accurate, truthful information in their ClassicalSinger.com accounts. Classical Singer Corp. is not responsible for any statements, representations, or misrepresentation by Members, their family members, or schools.
- Registering with ClassicalSinger.com or using ClassicalSinger.com services constitutes your acceptance of all provisions of ClassicalSinger.comPolicies. If you do not agree with these provisions, you should discontinue all use of the Website immediately. Classical Singer Corp. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. As a result, it is your responsibility to frequently check for revisions.
- You agree that use of the ClassicalSinger.com Website shall be at your sole risk. Classical Singer Corp. does not make any warranty as to the results obtained from its Website usage or as to the accuracy, reliability, intellectual property rights of or relating to, or content of any user submission or information, service, or merchandise provided through ClassicalSinger.com.
- Classical Singer Corp. does not warrant that website service will be uninterrupted or error free. Classical Singer Corp. is not responsible or liable for any damages caused by viruses within this Website or in the channels of delivery.
- Classical Singer Corp. does not endorse any Member Submission or any opinion or statement expressed therein, and Classical Singer Corp. disclaims any and all liability in connection with Member Submissions.
- Classical Singer Corp. does not permit copyright or other infringing activities of intellectual property on its Website. Classical Singer Corp. reserves the right to remove Member Submissions and content without prior notice and will remove all Member Submissions and any other content if properly notified that a Member Submission or content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: ?YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CLASSICALSINGER.COM WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CLASSICAL SINGER CORP., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH ITS WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. CLASSICAL SINGER CORP. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE AUDITIONSPLUS.COM WEBSITE AND CLASSICAL SINGER CORP. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE CLASSICALSINGER.COM WEBSITE.
- CLASSICAL SINGER CORP. WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER FROM A PROGRAM, SCHOOL, RECRUITER, OR A PROVIDER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU MUST USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE AND WHEN DEALING WITH THIRD PARTIES.
ClassicalSinger.com protects your personal information such as telephone, e-mail address, and physical address as you communicate with programs and others through the system provided by our Site. If you are a minor we strongly suggest that you don’t reveal personal information without the knowledge of your parent or guardian.